ga('create', 'UA-100586738-1', 'auto');
- Identify the baby.
- Be sure it is not yourself.
- Be sure it is not your spouse.
- If you feel it is yourself, ask your spouse to hold you like a baby sometimes.
- Become lonely. Being a grown up is lonely. Repeat 4 as needed.
- Be good. Mostly to yourself. Fail and start over.
- Provide everything to the baby that it needs.
- Teach the baby which feelings accompany which actions. Do not judge. Teach.
- Do not shame the baby as it grows up.
- If you do. Be ashamed. Not all shame is toxic. Repair yourself.
- Let the pain of shame remind you that you are trying to be better.
- Adjust yourself. Try not to become numb. Try something different. Notice everything.
- Around age 18, Send baby into world.