What you will need: A set of earplugs, one 4-year old, throwable toy objects, a stud finder, a drill, an eye hook, a sky chair, a ceiling
- Put an earplugs in ears.
- Move slowly away from flying toy objects and screaming. Try not to draw attention to yourself as this may entice the subject.
- Quickly, use a studfinder to locate a floor joist in your basement ceiling.
- Still moving efficiently, use your drill to drive a pilot hole in this ceiling.
- Screw in a 5/8" eye hook or larger.
- Hang a sky chair from your ceiling.
- Again, without drawing too much attention to yourself, sit down slowly, and begin swinging casually as if relaxed.
- Once your pre-schooler notices, welcome him or her onto your lap for a snuggle.