Pro Graphic Astronaut Training!
For the Aspiring or semi-Pro Graphic Recorder
Visual Space creates Change.
How do you harness this change when the solo graphic recorder needs to have a confident approach to drawing, listening, customer relations, personal practice, branding, and materials. More Belief has packaged all of this in a course that builds community as we go. The course is 8 weeks long:
- Principles of Graphic Recording. Outer Space.
- Elements of Graphic Recording. Ground Control.
- Practice. Your core visual vocabulary. Drawing. Materials. Play.
- Fears. Preparation & Managing Expectations through contracts that are easy.
- ON-Site practice with peer support. Listening well.
- Post-Production. Extending the shelf-life. Branding your work. Technology.
- ON-Site Practice. Flying Solo.
- Final Review and critique. Cocktail Party toast at the Marvel Bar.
Every Tuesday evening
from 6pm to 8pm.
Starts January 10th, ends February 28th, 2017
More Belief Visual Space-Shops
Every 2nd Tuesday of every month join More Belief in Minneapolis for a community gathering of visual learners headed by More Belief's founder and chief Spaceman, Timothy Foss, and convened by the ever-expanding community of Graphic Astronauts. Check out the video below for a walk-through of what happens, and sign up here for any 3rd Saturday coming up!
Who: Any experience Level
When: 2nd Tuesdays 730am-9am