ga('create', 'UA-100586738-1', 'auto');
- Find some stairs. Ultimately a very long set of stairs outside somewhere.
- Stateside, you might consider a certain set of stairs off of Dearborn in Seattle. I lived here for one glorious decade and spent countless hours walking the public stairs. They're a great place to do some going down. This image links to an amazing map of all the public stairs in Seattle. Go there.
- Climb down them. (Warning do not go back up).
- Repeat as needed (Ignore previous warning if necessary).
- End at bottom. Feel your feet. They should be buzzing. Remember this feeling. They are always down there ready to touch the ground.